Morey Mach 7-SS 43 Inch Bodyboard
The Morey Mach 7-SS bodyboard features a versatile shape to allow for maximum performance in both prone and drop-knee positions. New custom knee contours allow riders to lock their knees in for radical drop knee maneuvers. Raised thumb ridges provide optimum grip for all sizes of riders and individual hand positions.
The Morey Mach 7-SS 43 Inch Bodyboard Features Include
- X-Flex System core consisting of advance Polypropylene core with Tru-Flex cross-linked composite mesh material fused between core and bottom skin for superior projection, flex and response
- CNC contoured deck with knee contours ergonomically designed to help hold your body in place for superior bodyboard control
- TC8 (8lb density Polyethylene) top skin with Surlyn by DuPont Slick Bottom with Channels
- Crescent tail, thumb rails to hold your thumbs to the board for more control and Two (2) Power Rod Stringers (dual composite carbon strength tube) for a strong board base
- Board comes in Yellow with Orange slick bottom (rail colors may vary)