Obtaining an RMA
- Email us at email@example.com with your order number and return reason.
- Once our staff has approved the request we will send you return instructions.
- Note: Returns may not be requested or authorized by phone. This is so we can document every aspect of the return process to better serve our customers
- Returns will not be authorized after 30 days from the delivery date of the order.
- All return requests are considered on a case by case basis.
- All returns are subject to inspection.
- Inspection will look at the following criteria:
- Is the item in new or used condition?
- Is the item defective due to a manufacturing or shipping issue?
- If the item was used, was it damaged from use?
- Inspection results will be cross referenced with the original return request.
- Inspection results determine how we will process any refund for your order.
Defective or Damaged Merchandise
- Defective or damaged merchandise MUST be reported to us within 72 hours of receiving your order.
- Defective items that are covered by warranties may be referred to the manufacturer.
- Shipping carrier damage may require pictures so we can open claims.
- On a case by case basis, we might refund your order without requiring a return for shipping damage.
- If you have been shipped an order or received products that were shipped in error, you must immediately contact us.
- Upon our determination that an error has occurred, we will issue an RMA and arrange for reshipment of your order.
Orders Refused or Returned to Sender
- Orders that are refused w/o authorization are subject to restocking fees
- Orders that are returned as 'undeliverable' are subject to restocking fees
- Orders that are 'return to sender' w/o authorization are subject to restocking fees.
- Depending on return reason and inspection, restocking fees may be levied. Typical restocking fee is 20%.
- Returns that are sent in used condition & do not match the return reason may be discarded or returned to the customer without processing a refund.
- Unauthorized returns may be subject to maximum allowable restocking fees..
- In the instance an order was shipped with 'free shipping' we reserve the right to deduct our shipping costs along with any restocking fee once a refund is processed.
- We will gladly provide a pre-paid return label for returns authorized due to damage or shipping errors - where it has been determined that such errors or damage are not the fault of the buyer.
- Buyers are expected to pay return shipping for all other return reasons.
- Due to our quick processing and shipping times, we are not able to honor cancellation requests at this time.